Whether you have a dog who has been a member of your family for many years, or you have just brought a new dog into your family, I can help with all the problems that arise when we try to communicate with another species. DOGS DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH!! Let me help you learn how to communicate with your dog in a way he understands, and teach him to be a confident, happy addition to your home.
Georgia K9 Connection offers specialized dog training to address basic obedience skills, pet manners, and common behavior problems. I am up to date with the latest positive reward based training methods, offering you a fun and quick way to work with your dog. Each dog and family is unique, and I can offer lessons that will address your individual situation to provide the best results for you and your dog.
Training can address:
- Introducing the puppy into the home, setting up the environment
- Puppy behavior: housetraining, chewing, walking on leash
- Basic Obedience: Sit, Down, Come, Settle, Wait, Leave It, etc.
- Problem Issues: Jumping, Door Chaos, Digging, Door Dashing
- Coming when called
- Pulling on Leash
- Crate Training
- Anxiety from Separation, Thunderstorms
Convenient, Affordable and Fun:
- I come to your home at your convenience. No more packing up for "dog class".
- No package requirement or minimum number of lessons. Everything is tailored to your individual needs.
- The whole family can and should participate. I gear lessons to adults and kids, and help everyone understand how to interact with your dog in an effective way. I always strive to make it fun for both you and your dog.
Call today to schedule services or for more information